In the Industry Innovation pillar of AISG, we develop AI solutions and capability-building programmes to solve companies’ business problems, provide development platforms and tools, and grow the national talent pipeline to power Singapore’s AI efforts.
To fulfil its mission, the AI Innovation pillar requires an Industry Development Senior Manager / Manager to facilitate and initiate collaborations on artificial intelligence/machine learning/deep learning projects with Singapore-based organisations. This person will:
- Engage with coordinating agencies, the local research institutions and Singapore-based organisations to promote AISG programmes focusing on the 100 Experiments (100E) programme, and cultivate artificial intelligence/machine learning/deep learning project opportunities.
- Work with internal cross-functional teams to manage the review, submission and approval of proposed projects, project agreements, invoicing and collation / generation of reports.
- Ensure key performance targets are on track and achieved.
- Recognised university degree.
- Preferably with experience in business development, account management, programme management and contract development and management.
- Good communication skills in writing, speaking and presenting
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge in artificial intelligence/machine learning/deep learning is advantageous
About AI Singapore
AI Singapore (AISG) is a national AI programme launched by the National Research Foundation (NRF) to anchor deep national capabilities in Artificial Intelligence (AI).
The programme office is hosted by the National University of Singapore (NUS) and brings together all Singapore-based research institutions and the vibrant ecosystem of AI start-ups and companies developing AI products to perform use-inspired research, grow the knowledge, create the tools, and develop the talent to power Singapore’s AI efforts.