- Derive meaningful statistics and actionable insights from synthesizing, manipulating, correlating and analysing large amounts of data from a variety of sources
- Present and communicate data-driven findings and recommendations in a coherent, intuitive and concise manner to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Conduct end-to-end data mining on complex data sources, including processing, cleaning, integrating, analysing, visualising and detecting anomalies for various use cases, including counter-terrorism and investigations.
- Gather business requirements from end users, and leverage data, business principles and research findings to build proof-of-concept solutions that meet these needs
- Evaluate and make incremental improvements to internal, commercial and open-source tools
- Identify and choose right AI or cognitive computing technologies for solving problems.
- Develop required AI/machine learning models to meet business needs.
- Work closely with end users, software development engineers, database engineers and project managers in the planning, development and delivery of data solutions
- Only Singaporeans need apply
- Curious, self-motivated, resourceful, meticulous and enjoys challenges
- Passionate about data analytics, data mining, logic, and problem solving
- Excellent understanding of mathematical, statistical and analytical concepts, and how they can be applied
- Interest and ability to gain expertise in and keep abreast of new developments in data mining/ machine learning/ data analytics algorithms, tools and methods
- Ability to keep the overarching objectives of the project in mind while pursuing the technical details
- Knowledge and experience with the following would be an advantage :
- Statistical, analytical or numerical computing software and tools (e.g. R, SAS, SPSS, Stata, Matlab, Impala)
- Visual analytics or data visualisation techniques (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, D3)
- Machine learning and modelling (e.g. predictive analytics, natural language processing)
- Databases and related querying languages (e.g. SQL, Pig, Hive, SparkQL)
- Big data systems (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive, MapReduce)
We wish to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.