AI Ready Clinic For Leaders
Calling all Decision Makers & Leaders!
You have heard a lot about AI and are keen to embark on an AI project. You are AI Aware, but are you AI Ready?
In this talk “AI-Ready Clinics for Leaders”, we will help you in deciding what is your best AI pathway through our innovative AI Readiness Index (AIRI) and flagship 100 Experiments Programme (100E) programmes as well as how you can overcome the AI talent shortage with our AI Apprenticeship Programme (AIAP).
Topics discussed includes:
- Demystifying real-world AI for Leaders (data, infrastructure, people, algorithms and ethics)
- AI Readiness Index: How ready are you for AI?
- 100E: Your first real-world AI project (starting with the AI Project Canvas)
- Hunting for AI Talents in the blue ocean
Who should attend?
This seminar is for decision makers and senior leadership in an organisation tasked to build an AI strategy.
We recommend that all participants complete the AI For Everyone (online) course before attending the AI Ready Clinics for Leaders, as we will not spend time on basic AI knowledge, and will focus on the issues involved in getting you AI Ready.
About the speaker:
Laurence Liew is the Director for AI Innovation at AI Singapore and is driving the adoption of AI by the Singapore ecosystem through the 100 Experiments, AI Apprenticeship Programmes and the Generational AI Talent Development initiative.
A visionary and serial technopreneur, Laurence:
- was appointed the first RED HAT partner and authorized training centre in Asia Pacific in 1999
- built A-STAR’s IHPC first High Performance Computing (HPC) cluster in 2001 (in fact, most of the initial HPC clusters in NUS, NTU, SMU were built by Laurence and his team)
- built and operated Singapore’s first Grid (pre-cloud) platform for IDA’s National Grid Pilot Platform in 2003
architected the Cloud business and technology for then Singapore Computer Systems’ Alatum Cloud (now owned by Singtel/NCS) in 2007
- led Platform Computing Inc business in South Asia and R&D team in Singapore. Platform Computing was acquired by IBM in 2009
- led Revolution Analytics Inc business in Asia and R&D team in Singapore. Revolution Analytics was acquired by Microsoft in 2015
- joined AI Singapore in June 2017 as the first employee!
Laurence has also been appointed by the Singapore government to represent Singapore at the Global Partnership in AI (GPAI), an OECD initiative, and is the current Co-Chair of the Innovations and Commercialization working group, and Co-Chair of the “Broad Adoption of AI by SME” commitee.
Laurence graduated from National University of Singapore (NUS) with First Class Honours in Engineering and holds a Masters in Knowledge Engineering from NUS.