What’s The Buzz About AI? – AI Literacy Workshop (Free) (Physical, 24 May)
From Siri and Alexa to self-driving cars and medical diagnosis tools, AI is impacting how we live, work, and interact with the world around us. There has been a lot of attention on AI in the world right now with the introduction of ChatGPT and Bard. So, what exactly is AI, how will it transform our lives, and will it ever replace human intelligence?
The 2-hour AI Literacy workshop introduces you into the world of AI, Machine Learning and AI Ethics. Chip away at the mystery of AI and uncover how it is all around us, and how it can inspire you to look for the right solution. Upon completion of this course, you will receive the “AI for Industry – Literacy in AI” certificate from AI Singapore.
Following the session, take the opportunity to network with fellow attendees over some refreshments.
- Please sign up for a LearnAI account prior to attending the session.
- Training material will be an abridged version of AI4I® – Literacy in AI course, which learners will log into to complete quizzes.
- Upon completion of Literacy in AI, a certificate will be generated through our system.
- Recommended Pre-Learning: Learners are recommended to complete the AI for Everyone® course prior to attending the Literacy in AI workshop.
- Fundamentals of AI and Machine Learning
- AI Ethics
- AI Use Cases & Applications (e.g. ChatGPT)
- 1.30pm Registration begins
- 2.30pm Commencement of AI Literacy Workshop
- 4.30pm Sharing by e2i (The Changing World of Work and Introduction to SkillsFuture Resources)
- 4.45pm Networking over refreshments (Optional)
- 5.30pm End
*Programme subject to changes.
Register to book your slot and a confirmation email will be sent to you within 2 days of the event.
For enquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org